INCO forayed in to waste to energy sector
Project : Emirates Waste to Energy Company – 30 MW Waste to Energy Plant in Sharjah
INCO awarded Main package- Mechanical Package of Sharjah Waste to Energy Project.
The project is being developed by a joint venture between the UAE waste management company Bee’ah and Abu Dhabi’s renewable energy company Masdar. The formal launch of the joint venture called Emirates Waste to Energy Company (EWEC) is organized to divert as much as 300,000 tonnes of solid waste from landfills each year and help Sharjah reach “zero waste-to-landfill” target by 2020.
The facility will incinerate up to 37.5 tonnes of solid waste per hour to create 30MW of energy. This will add more power to what is produced by Bee’ah’s auxiliary waste-to-energy project, which will eventually produce a total of 90 MW supplied to the Sharjah electricity grid.
The multi-fuel waste-to-energy project will treat more than 300,000 tonnes in the first phase of municipal solid waste per year.
The project includes the following:
1. Construction of 30MW waste to energy plant
2. Construction of water drainage system
3. Construction of control room
4. Construction of unloading area
5. Construction of bottom ash storage area
6. Construction of waste bunker
7. Construction of bottom ash extraction area
8. Construction of flue gas treatment area
9. Construction of turbine hall
10. Construction of area for future second line plant extension
11. Installation of air cool condenser
12. Installation of boiler and heat recovery unit
13. Installation of weighbridge
For the required staff, click the following link: https://careers.incogroup.com