INCO is a Group with a long and rich history. It started as a design consulting company in 1952 and evolved to become one of the leading contracting companies in the field of construction and erection of industrial process plants and petrochemical projects for world-class EPC contractors such as General Electric, Bechtel from USA, MHI and JGC from Japan, Doosan, GSEC, DWEC, Samsung C&T, Samsung Engineering from South Korea, and Tecnimont, Desmet Ballestra from Italy.
INCO Group Consists Of
1. INCO International FZ Co., Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE
2. INCO Contracting LLC., Dubai, UAE
3. INCOL International General Contracting Co., Abu Dhabi, UAE
4. INCO Engineering, Manufacturing, Trading & Civil Cont. Co. LLC., Sohar, Oman
5. INCO International Qatar, W.L.L, Doha, Qatar
6. INCO End. Ins. Muh. ve Mut. Ltd. Sti., Kazakhstan
7. INCO Industrial Construction & Engineering Co. Ltd., Riyadh KSA.
8. INCOMOR, Casablanca, Morocco.
9. INCO Industrial Duqm LLC.
Facts about INCO
• More than 60 years in the Industrial Manufacturing and Construction sectors.
• More than 30 years in execution of Turnkey projects.
•Certified: ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, OHSAS18001:2015, ASME
Authorization for U, S, PP, R Stamps.
• Monthly Manufacturing Capacity of 4,000 Tonnes.
Our Core Values are
We operate with high level of INTEGRITY, taking the responsibility for the things we say or do and keeping our commitments to our CLIENTS. We embrace our clients’ challenges and opportunities while forging a strong, long term relationship with them. TEAMWORK is the key to our success. We deliver with the diversity and hard work of our people to achieve a profitable and sustainable GROWTH, while we are supporting the improvement in all our processes and fostering the personal development of our people.