QUALITY AT INCO
For any company to perform well Quality is one of the main aspects. A quality job always attracts repeated orders through satisfied clients. This rule has been applied in INCO as the most important facet for all its projects.
For maintaining quality, a strong quality control team is essential and this team has to be guided by the company’s quality assurance programme. ‘Do it right at the first time’ has been the motto of the Management team at INCO.
Keeping this as the base factor, a detailed quality assurance system has been formulated within the company’s operations from the corporate level to its grass roots. The quality plan is based on the international standards and the company works under ISO 9001.
Apart from the above the company has been accredited by ASME for the diligent use of U, S, PP, and R stamps. The certifications are in place from 2003 onwards.
A quality policy has been framed taking into account the company’s
commitment towards quality at all levels of operations.
INCO COMMITMENT TO CLIENT
• High level of competency from the staff
• Vast experience in their fields of operation
• Ability to conduct in-house training and seeking third party accreditation
• Strong leadership and support from Senior Management
• Availability of ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2015 certifications
• A certified “Train in the Trainer Program” with training facility
• Management’s commitment towards the best Management Practices