Power & Water
INCO has vast experience in Power plant projects. A number of plants have been done in the Middle East and North Africa regions for different EPC Contractors like Samsung C&T, Hyundai Engineering, Daewoo Engineering & Construction, GS Engineering & Construction, Alstom and CMI.
- COMBINED CYCLE POWER PLANTS
- The majority of the power plants that had been constructed by INCO are combined cycle power plants. These were all natural gas based plants with Gas turbines and Steam turbines. INCO had manufactured Heat Recovery Steam Generators and the exhaust systems for these types of plants with the EPC Contractors as per the design of their system suppliers.
- THERMAL POWER PLANTS
- INCO was involved in one coal based power plant in Safi, Morocco for
Daewoo Engineering & Construction.
- SOLAR POWER PLANTS
- Of late, GCC has embarked on power plants based on renewable energy. Many EPC Contractors from Europe are in the fray for the execution of these plants. Many new projects are being set up by the Governments of GCC Countries in the Solar Power field. INCO also has entered in this field and started to assist the clients in the fabrication of components as well as construction activities.
- WATER SECTOR
- MSF DESALINATION PLANTS
- INCO had involved with many EPC Contractors in their projects in the Multi Stage Flash Evaporation Desalination area. INCO had worked with Fisia Impianti for their desalination plants in Ras Abu Fontas in Qatar and Jebel Ali K station in UAE.
- RO DESALINATION PLANTS
- Recently the main source of desalination has been Reverse Osmosis. INCO has their foot print in this area as well by involving in the Mirfa Power Plant with Hyundai Engineering for Degremont.